Other Areas of Tax & Accounting Expertise:

  • Requests by a Non-Resident of Canada for a Certificate of Compliance related to the disposition of a property in Canada
  • Non-Resident personal tax returns, under S.116, S.216, and S.217
  • Individual tax Returns for RRSP excess contributions
  • Request for taxpayer relief
  • Foreign income verification statements
  • Clearance Certificate
  • Tax deduction waivers on the refund of unused RRSP contributions
  • Tax deductions for refund of unused RRSP contributions
  • Accountant’s Report & Start-Up Report to the Law Society of Alberta
Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta

CPA Alberta (CNW Group/CPA Alberta)

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP.